Any time your home is damaged by water, fire, mold, or smoke, it’s imperative to call a remediation company immediately. That’s because the longer you wait to start the remediation process, the greater the risk of significant damage to your home’s structure and its contents.
Homeowners who have never experienced a home disaster or who have never worked with a remediation company before sometimes find the term remediation to be confusing. Remediation is about reversing or stopping environmental damage. For example, if your home’s been flooded, remediation services could include removing carpeting or mold-infested items and drying and sanitizing the affected areas so the damage doesn’t become worse.
Whenever disaster strikes your home, you need to find a local “remediation company near me” that offers emergency services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Central Florida Restoration Solutions provides all types of emergency remediation services, including:
Many home disasters require two or more types of remediation services. For instance, water damage often leads to mold damage, and fire damage might necessitate smoke and water remediation. No matter which remediation services you need, getting them performed as soon as possible helps avoid further damage, including to your wallet.
How Emergency Remediation Services Protect You and Your Home
When you hire experienced, certified, and trained remediation professionals to handle a water, fire, mold, sewage, or smoke catastrophe, you get a lot in return, including:
- A job well done: Professional remediators have extensive experience in dealing with emergency situations. They also have industry-grade equipment and tools that quickly and efficiently remove water, prevent mold growth, and stop bacteria from spreading.
- Property protection: The aftereffects of water, fire, and smoke damage can quickly destroy your property and belongings if not handled appropriately. Working with a professional remediation company ensures your home and everything in it is safe from further damage.
Securing your home after a disaster increases your chances of salvaging much of your property and avoiding serious troubles down the road.
5 Reasons Why Remediation Should Be Handled by Professionals
In the unfortunate event of a natural or man-made disaster, it’s essential to quickly evaluate the damage’s extent and ensure your home is stabilized by qualified professionals. Your first step should be to secure the property, and here’s why:
- Liability issues – You are financially responsible for whatever happens on your property, even if it’s been affected by water, fire, mold, or smoke damage. If someone is injured after entering your compromised house, you could be held liable for their injuries.
- Further damage – If you fail to take preventative measures immediately after a disaster, excess moisture, soot, mold, and smoke particles could continue to damage household materials and items. Over time, the damage can spread throughout your property and become unfixable. Plus, your homeowners’ insurance might not cover damage that results from your failure to protect your property.
- Vandalism – It’s unfortunate, but there are people who try and take advantage of a bad situation and make it even worse. Vandals might cause further damage to your home’s structure, or looters could try and enter your property to steal valuable belongings. Services like board-ups help secure your home from bad actors.
When performing remediation services at your Central Florida home, CFRS uses all the latest equipment, including:
- Water extractors
- Air scrubbers
- Air movers
These industry-best tools operate at a much higher level than the various equipment you can rent from your local big box store and, in the long run, usually save you time and money.
When Mold Becomes an Emergency
Of all the damages that require emergency remediation services, mold may be the most critical of all. Uncontrolled mold growth is notorious for eating through building materials like wood, insulation, and drywall; it can even grow on concrete! More importantly, it can be harmful to your and your loved ones’ health.
Rapid mold remediation helps mitigate the risk of vulnerable household members suffering health issues as a result of mold exposure. How quickly you respond to mold infestation and damage can make a world of difference in protecting your loved ones and safeguarding your home.
Choose CFRS for All Your Emergency Remediation Services
After water, fire, smoke, or mold damage, CFRS is available 24 hours a day to respond. We extract standing water, dry out saturated areas and belongings, and set aside salvageable items for you. We work fast to ensure that mold is removed before it spreads, fire and smoke damage is addressed, and further water damage is prevented.
We understand how stressful a home disaster can be. That’s why we’re committed to performing quality remediation work in a timely manner so your family can get back to its routine as quickly as possible.
When you choose CFRS as your remediation company, there’s no need to call in multiple vendors—we handle it all!
- Water and mold remediation services – Time is truly of the essence when it comes to water damage. Experts agree that starting remediation within the first 24 to 48 hours after a flooding incident is essential to prevent catastrophic damage, including mold infestation.
- Fire and smoke remediation services – In worst-case scenarios, a home fire can render a property unlivable. But even minimal damages can lead to hazards like compromised HVAC systems, damaged electrical wiring, and hidden structural damage if they’re not dealt with promptly. Smoke can cause discoloration on surfaces and leave lingering odors. We remove smoke-damaged materials quickly to limit exposure and use a combination of products and equipment to eliminate odors.
With more than 25 years of experience providing remediation services to hundreds of customers, our team is ready to:
- Offer a complete and accurate assessment of your home’s damage
- Provide you with an accurate estimate
- Refer you to one or more local contractors, including roofers, home inspectors, builders, adjusters, and insurance agents, to help you restore and rebuild your home
All our technicians are fully licensed and insured and have all the necessary credentials to perform exceptional remediation services. They use the most up-to-date equipment, tools, and techniques to perform whichever remediation services you need and ensure your home is properly cared for. We want to make this process as stress-free as possible!
You invest a lot of time and energy into your home and you deserve to live in an environment that improves and supports your family’s quality of life. Of course, we hope your home never experiences a water, fire, smoke, or mold disaster, but if it does, you’ll discover our considerate and detailed-oriented team members are there to answer your questions, calm your worries, and provide fast and dependable remediation services that get your life back to normal.
When you’re looking for a “remediation company near me,” contact Central Florida Restoration Solutions 24 hours a day for any emergency services you need. You can reach us online or call us at 407-988-6101.