If you’ve suffered damage to your Central Florida home due to water, fire, mold, or smoke, you need help, and you want it fast. So many home disasters seem to happen outside of most companies’ regular working hours. That’s when finding “a remediation company near me” that offers 24/7 emergency services becomes essential to protecting your home and your family.
Central Florida Restoration Solutions offers water damage restoration, mold remediation, fire damage recovery, and smoke damage solutions that ensure you, your family, and your home are safe any time, night or day. We have more than 25 years of experience providing emergency remediation services to nearly 1,000 customers in the greater Orlando area, and our technicians are ready to respond to your home emergency whenever you need them.
When 24/7 Emergency Services are Essential
Widespread water, mold, fire, and smoke damage can be devastating for any homeowner. We know that after a disaster, taking the first look around your damaged home can be overwhelming. That’s why it can be so helpful to call a home disaster remediation company as soon as possible.
Many disaster remediation processes can’t wait until the morning. Cleaning up after a home disaster can mean dealing with a variety of hazards, including:
- Contaminated water
- Animals and insect infestation
- Splintered wood and other structural damages
- Sagging ceilings
Standing water, in particular, should be dealt with quickly as if left standing too long, it can destroy furniture, carpeting, and flooring and cause mold growth. The faster the drying out and sanitizing process begins, the sooner you can minimize further damage and return your Central Florida home to its previous condition. When disaster strikes, you need a local remediation company that’s available for any emergency 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
24/7 Emergency Remediation Services
It’s often the case that a home’s water, mold, fire, or smoke damage is more extensive than first thought. That’s because there’s typically a domino effect that happens. For instance, if your home is involved in a fire, you must also deal with smoke and water damage from the firefighters’ efforts to douse the flames. And wherever there’s standing water, you face the very real possibility of mold growing, typically within 48 to 72 hours. That is reason enough to find and choose a remediation company that offers reliable 24/7 emergency services.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
Has water damaged your home unexpectedly due to a plumbing leak, damaged roof, or flooding? Don’t wait one minute longer than you need to to have this issue resolved! Left untreated, water damage can result in mold and bacteria growth that could affect the health of you and your family
When you call in a professional local remediation company, you ensure a quick response and assessment of your Orlando, FL home’s water damage. The skilled technicians at CFRS quickly and expertly determine what needs to be done and provide you with recommendations to mitigate any further water damage. There are three categories of water damage:
- Category 1, or clean water – poses no risk of exposure from ingestion, inhalation, or dermal exposure.
- Category 2, or gray water – contains significant contamination that can potentially cause sickness if anyone ingests or comes into contact with it.
- Category 3, or black water – heavily contaminated and can contain other harmful agents such as toxic organic substances, pesticides, heavy metals, and more.
Dealing with any type of water damage can be stressful. Emergency services from a professional remediation company ensure you and your family are well taken care of by restoring your home to healthy living conditions.
Emergency Mold Remediation
Indoors and out, mold spores exist everywhere. They thrive in damp, warm areas and can spread quickly through your home. To avoid mold-related health issues, it’s critical to act quickly when it poses a threat in your home.
Mold begins to grow and spread within 48 to 72 hours of water damage. Signs you have mold in your Central Florida home include:
- Allergy-like symptoms such as sneezing, watery eyes, and coughing.
- A musty odor you can’t locate the source for.
- Visible mold growth, even at a minor scale.
- Signs of water damage that can lead to mold growth like water stains or discoloration on walls, ceilings, walls, and floors.
Once mold is identified in your home, the next step is to remove it quickly and thoroughly. While it’s impossible to remove all mold, you want to get the level of mold spores in your home down to a “normal” level.
Safe and effective mold removal requires the expertise that comes with years of experience. While a simple spray and wipe might eliminate the mold you often see growing in your shower, professional mold remediation involves a detailed and highly controlled cleaning process. A complex process, it requires specialized equipment and the latest in safe mold removal techniques. Steps in a professional mold remediation project include:
- Fixing any moisture problems – This first step addresses issues like a plumbing leak or leaky roof, which you want to fix before they can cause even more water damage. Because mold requires moisture to grow, if any water keeps leaking into your home, it makes it difficult, if not impossible, to remove the mold problem.
- Mold isolation – Before any demolition, cleaning, and drying begins is used to prevent mold spore cross-contamination by airflow across affected moldy surfaces.
- Absorbent material disposal – Items affected by mold, especially porous ones, must be removed from your home completely. They are typically sent for specialized cleaning or thrown away. For instance, carpeting and furniture have fibers in which mold can remain, even if you clean them thoroughly.
- Mold removal – Once porous materials are removed, any remaining materials like plywood subfloors are then cleaned. All visible traces of mold are removed, and then a special anti-microbial treatment is used to clean the surfaces.
- A drying process – This completes mold remediation using air movers, dehumidifiers, and moisture meters that provide accurate readings on whether different materials are dry. Simply cleaning away mold without thoroughly drying affected materials leaves moisture behind, leading to a recurrence of mold infestation.
As mold spores travel through the air, another place that needs to be checked for mold contamination is your home’s HVAC system. If necessary, the system is cleaned and decontaminated.
Mold after water damage should never be taken lightly. Its handling and removal require a great level of care. CFRS’ mold remediation specialists always wear protective clothing and take extra precautions to avoid inhaling mold spores and encountering any health problems. Professional containment methods and air scrubbers are also used to protect occupants who may be in unaffected areas of the home.
Emergency Fire Damage Recovery
A fire department in the U.S. responds to a fire every 24 seconds. When the alarm sounds, emergency responders answer the call with quick and decisive action.
A home fire can be one of the most traumatizing and frightening experiences a family can go through. The fire’s speed and ferocity make one feel truly vulnerable while causing enormous amounts of damage and loss to the home itself. When the smoke clears, CFRS’ emergency fire damage recovery services are there to help. We understand a fire’s damage doesn’t end when the flames are extinguished—many homeowners must cope with seeing their prized possessions and even the roof over their heads destroyed. Our emergency fire damage recovery and restoration are key to limiting the emotional and financial struggles caused by a house fire.
The first 24 to 48 hours after a fire are often referred to as the fire recovery “golden hours.” As smoke damage and acidic soot can cause corrosion and deterioration of building materials and personal belongings, a prompt emergency response can quickly stabilize your home and ensures the recovery of as much personal property as possible. You must also deal with any effects caused by the dry chemicals and or water used to extinguish the fire, as well as any smoke odor left behind.
Emergency fire damage recovery services include quickly:
- Mitigating damage
- Performing smoke damage cleanup
- Providing water restoration services
Beyond any visible structural damage, contents in your home should also be assessed for recovery based on several factors, including the effect of heat and smoke, replacement vs. restoration cost, and sentimental value.
Emergency fire recovery services from CFRS include deodorization, emergency board-ups, demolition, clean up and more. To determine which fire restoration services you need, we:
- Evaluate the extent of property and contents damage.
- Act quickly to prevent further damage.
- Decontaminate the property from smoke, soot, and dust.
- Restore wherever possible your home’s contents and property to their pre-fire state.
For homeowners who’ve been through the trauma of a house fire, emergency fire recovery services help bring the home back to its former glory and allow a family to resume everyday life as quickly as possible.
Emergency Smoke Damage Solutions
Nothing ensures your home’s interior health like clean, breathable air. A qualified smoke damage restoration company understands how to eliminate pervasive foul odors for good. They work with you to pinpoint where the odor is coming from and find the best solution that fits your needs and budget.
Clean, fresh indoor air is something every family should enjoy. Deodorizing and neutralizing odors caused by smoke damage is typically a 4-step process:
- Inspect to determine the extent of damage and then secure the property.
- Prepare an inventory of every affected area and item in your home and determine which items can be saved or restored.
- Remove any smoke-damaged items in preparation for reconstruction.
- Replacement of removed items.
What You Should Expect from Home Disaster Emergency Remediation
Many residential remediation and restoration companies claim to offer emergency work. But before trusting your home to just any restoration service provider, it’s essential to determine whether they are an experienced company with proven emergency disaster restoration expertise.
- Does the company help with all types of damage, including water, mold, fire, and smoke damage?
- Do they offer comprehensive services that include complete water removal, drying, moisture monitoring, cleaning and sanitizing?
- How many years of experience does the company have?
- Will they help you handle insurance claims?
- Are they local? A local emergency remediation company has quick access to other service contractors you might need, such as electricians, plumbers, roofers, drywall and flooring etc.
- Do they respond immediately? Some companies can make you wait hours, which isn’t really an “emergency response.” You want a remediation company that’s truly available 24 hours a day and can quickly start the restoration process.
- Are they properly licensed, insured, and certified in Florida?
- Do the company’s technicians use advanced tools and technologies to locate damage not visible to the naked eye?
- Do they have positive online reviews that praise them for their prompt services and availability for follow-up calls and questions?
When your Central Florida home suffers water, fire, smoke, or mold damage, you need help, and you need it fast! CFRS provides 24/7 emergency remediation services that prevent further damage, get mold removed before it spreads, and address the root problems of any water damage.
Need a “Remediation Company Near Me” Now?
Water, fire, smoke, and mold damage are far too often the beginning points for many serious problems that affect your home, pose health risks, and ruin personal property. A professional remediation company that’s knowledgeable and certified in multiple disciplines can help alleviate your worries and make the home disaster remediation process as stress-free as possible.
With more than 25 years of providing remediation services to homeowners in the greater Orlando area, the skilled technicians at CFRS have the specialized knowledge and technical expertise to thoroughly and properly complete emergency remediation services for your home. When you call us for emergency disaster services, you can rely on us to:
- Quickly respond 24 hours a day every day of the year, ensuring damage and potential health risks are mitigated immediately.
- Expertly clean up damage from fire, smoke, water, mold, broken pipes, and flooding and other natural disasters.
- Return your property to its pre-loss condition as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
- Work closely with your insurance company to help process claims and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Keep you informed every step of the way, providing clear documentation of our progress and results.
No matter what type of damage your Central Florida home suffers, at CFRS, we understand your concerns. Fortunately, we also know how to quickly provide the services you need after a home disaster. Of course, we hope you and your family are never affected by a home disaster, but if you are, we’re standing by 24 hours a day to respond to any emergency. To learn more about our home disaster emergency services or any of the other home restoration solutions we provide, contact CFRS online today or call us at 407-988-6101.