A simple grease fire can cause devastating damage
All house fires are dangerous, but grease fires are particularly so because of the way that grease spills and splatters, spreading the fire over a great distance. If you’ve ever tried to get oil out of fabric, you can imagine how difficult it is to remove the oily soot created from a grease fire from all the different surfaces in your home.
To eliminate the damage from a grease fire, professional cleaning is required. Fortunately, the team at Central Florida Restoration Solutions is fully equipped to remove damaged materials, perform odor removal services, and provide remediation of soot and smoke caused by a grease fire so you can get back into your home. You should always be careful when you’re cooking with hot oil, but know that in the case of a grease fire we will be here to help you.