Microwave fires are more common than you think
These days, as we all lead such busy lives, the microwave has become a staple appliance in most kitchens. However, with all the freedom it imparts, the microwave can also be a dangerous appliance if not cared for properly. Microwave fires start in a variety of different ways. More often than you might think, they occur when people accidentally microwave metal bowls or utensils. But many other microwave fires occur because the appliance is faulty, old, or malfunctioning.
Regardless of how your microwave fire started, it is bound to create some damage in your kitchen. Once your microwave fire is under control, our team of experts will come in and eliminate the smoke and fire damage caused by microwave fires. And, if needed, we will put you in contact with other professionals who can help you renovate your home.